Saturday, August 6, 2011

pics of new marbling

Couldn't wait to take pics. I made a huge mess tonight. A very slippery mess with the marbling fluid (carrageanan solution) ALL OVER MY LAUNDRY ROOM. But it's better now. I ended up with a few "oops" pieces, but other than that, I liked the results. Most will have an over dye added of at least one color to give a more finished look to the fabric before it is actually used.

lots of small pieces of fabric. Most, if not all, will be over-dyed


These are silk scarves I'm adding some marbling to. The white scarves will be over-dyed, especially since the marbling in only on about one quarter of the surface, so it will blend in and out.


simple designs are fun


I know this just looks like mold, but it's very simple and will look really nice when overdyed

Publish Post
one of my favorites, pic came out blurry, will also be fun to overdye

No comments: